Featured Post

Just so you know what I mean by Barrens

People tend to visualize this when they think of a country gas station. Not the way it is, at least not here in the Barrens, where r...

Monday, April 23

Just so you know what I mean by Barrens

People tend to visualize this when they think of a country gas station.

Not the way it is, at least not here in the Barrens, where rack and ruin is taken for granted. What I found for cheap when I came here years ago, seeking privacy and a low profile.

This is Johnny’s Last Chance Garage

There was no living space in the garage. Why I had to shell out some scarce cash for living space that could be hauled in.


Quite homey inside though, don’t you think?


I fixed it up some and made other improvements around the place. It’s possible I will die here. Then the Barrens will reassert control, as they always do.

After me, the green-luge. Tired of hearing bureaucrats talk to me about "green." I live with the damn color every day. Dying here is no big deal. Lots of people have.


But I still have a keyboard and maybe a few more things to say as I watch sunrises and sunsets wheel overhead.

No comments:

Post a Comment