Featured Post

Just so you know what I mean by Barrens

People tend to visualize this when they think of a country gas station. Not the way it is, at least not here in the Barrens, where r...

Saturday, October 12

 That’s when I started watching. The guys down the fast station said he was a fucking killer. Something in Philly. Just had I got my period, glad I still had it, and I was running, running away,

Sneaked up on him, kinda. Though I did, he had an icepick at my ear before I knew he was there. 

“What you want, missy?” he said.

“Nothing,” I said. “Food. Got anything to eat?”

Okay, okay, okay. What would you do? I moved in. He made me some food. I could see right away he was dangerous. You don’t get scars like that if you’re not. It was a terrible place, the Last Chance Garage. He let me sleep on the floor and he never tried to fuck me. I already had tits but he never tried to fuck me. What kind of a man is that? Gay? Not this guy. Don’t want to tell this snobby weepy story, but he wasn’t there wh en two of them creeped up on me. They had me down, my jeans off, my skivvies.. oh shit!

The way the Pines are. They take the women where and when they find them. It has had happened before, Just not like this. The guys down at the store used to talk about this Johnny Dodge feller like he was some superhero. You know, the guy who killed all the Feds on the MOVE night. I don’t know abou that.

I know what happened that night. Guy had his cock almost inside my cunt. Then, suddenly, he had no head. Four more guys were doing things and they all sudddenly died. I hadn’t been a virgin before, but I all of a sudden felt like one.

“You going to rape me yourself now?”:I asked.

“No,” All he ever  said. 

Did you forget this out yet.? He was Johnny Dodge.






No comments:

Post a Comment